Program Includes 60 Hours Of Paid Pre-employment Training Over One Month And A Paid Job Placement Up To 6 Months.
- Be paid an allowance equivalent to minimum wage while attending pre-employment training to promote job readiness
- Acquire skills on interview skills, professionalism, work-life balance and employer expectations
- Be supported through a paid job placement
- Receive mentorship and work transition support
- Between 15 and 29 years of age
- Not in school full-time
- Out of work
- Facing barriers in employment
Weekly Information Sessions Are Being Held For Those Who Are Interested
Every Tuesday at 10am
at 2nd Chance Employment Counselling, 177 Norfolk Street.