Get The Skills To Pay The Bills!
Introducing A 16 Week Program Designed To Assist Youth Develop The Essential Skills Needed To Maintain Employment And Be Successful In Today’s Labour Market.
- Be paid an allowance equivalent to minimum wage while attending program
- Acquire skills and information on values and self-esteem, balancing life, survivability, job retention and employer expectations
- Receive certification in Smart Serve, First Aid, Safe Food Handling and WHMIS
- Not in school or returning to school
- Out of work
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- Not in receipt of E.I. benefits
- Between 15 and 30 years of age
Weekly Information Sessions Are Being Held For Those Who are Interested
Every Tuesday at 10am
at 2nd Chance Employment Counselling, 177 Norfolk Street.
Our next Ways2Work session starts January 2018
For More Information About Ways2Work
please call 823-2440 ext.219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org