TECHNICAL SERVICE ADVISOR – FERGUS
Technical Service Advisor
AO Smith Enterprises Ltd.
We’re one of the world’s largest manufacturers of water heaters and the brand leader in North America, China, and India. We also manufacture water treatment equipment for residential and light commercial applications.
Close to Public Transit:
$41,000/year, extensive benefit program that includes medical benefits, dental, pension and tuition reimbursement
- Providing comprehensive, technical, hot line support to external customers.
- Trouble shooting problems based on information provided by the caller.
- Attempting to diagnose the source of the problem and make recommendations as to the type of service required
- Validating warranty eligibility.
- Demonstrated passion and aptitude for technical work.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to diagnose an operating problem by collecting pertinent information about the installation and physical environment.
- High School or Equivalent
- Gas Technician Certificate or water heater installation experience an asset
- French or other spoken language an asset
- Experience with ERP operating systems like SALESFORCE or SAP an asset
How to Apply:
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
A.O. Smith Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For more information on our Accessibility Plan, please visit www.hotwatercanada.ca.