TEAM MEMBER – GUELPH
T's Complete Move Inc.
T's Complete Move Inc. specializes in residential moving, downsizing, decluttering and online auction sales of household goods. T’s is a “one stop shop” managing moves for seniors and busy households from start to finish.
Close to Public Transit:
Part-time / occasional work (sometimes frequent, other times intermittent. Typical day is 8:00 or 9:00 am start - 6-8 hour day, sometimes longer. Would suit fit, energetic individual with flexible availability.)
- Working with team members packing household items, unpacking same, organizing new residence according to plan and as directed for each assignment.
- Decluttering to waste and donation
- Cleaning, staging, preparing the home for sale or closing
- Other duties as required to complete each assignment in a satisfactory manner
- Handy ie hanging pictures, good with a drill, setting up electronics
- Experience working with seniors or similar
- Positive outlook
- Helpful personality
- Good listening skills
- Initiative – seeing what’s ahead/needs to be done
- Physically fit – not a marathon runner, but ability to do a full day of bending, squatting, moving – often for several consecutive days
- Flexible schedule with open availability
- Professional packing experience is ideal but will train
- References and police check
How to Apply:
Please email at email@example.com with a brief paragraph describing your interest and availability. Please include your phone number so that we can have an initial telephone conversation.