SUPPORT PERSON – GUELPH
Close to Public Transit:
- Daily bathroom tasks
- Take to my day programs Monday through Friday for 3 and a half to 4 hours a day. As well as alternating Saturdays for 3 hrs. for fun events.
- Looking for someone to work with long term
- Go out daily to placements, stores, and the occasional doctors appointment etc.
- Located in Guelph
- Good communication and verbal skills
- Respectful and has lots of patience to look after a female with a physical disability
- Positive, outgoing worker who has plenty of energy to make our time together fun and exciting
- Must like animals
- Reliable car and a clean driving record (need to add a "common carrier" to your car insurance - this is required for you to be covered in the case of an accident. Please check with your insurance company before contacting me to see if you are willing to cover this cost)
- Able to lift my wheelchair into your car
- Preferably female
- If you are chosen for an interview you must bring a valid police record check.
How to Apply:
If interested please call cell at 226-203-2595 or home 519-822-1422 for a faster response email AshleyKovacs@gmail.com