SHIPPER – FERGUS
AO Smith Enterprises Ltd.
We’re one of the world’s largest manufacturers of water heaters and the brand leader in North America, China, and India. We also manufacture water treatment equipment for residential and light commercial applications. Our Fergus facility is looking for a shipper to join our experienced team in the distribution center. If you are someone that believes in providing amazing customer service, produces high quality work and contributes to maintaining a safe environment, we want to hear from you!
Close to Public Transit:
The position will rotate two weeks on days (7:00am to 3:30pm) and two weeks on evenings (3:30pm to 12am).
$19.28 to $21.78 /hour
- Driving a forklift and clamp truck to transport water heaters throughout distribution center
- Loading and unloading trucks to customer specifications
- Ensure proper inventory through use of RF scanners and SAP interface
- Abiding by strict health & safety and security protocols
- Forklift and Propane handling licence required
- Experience driving a forklift in a busy plant/warehouse environment
- Shift work required (days and evenings)
- Minimum grade 12 diploma or equivalent
- Experience with RF Scanners and ERP operating systems like SAP an asset
- Transportation of dangerous goods training an asset
How to Apply:
A.O. Smith Canada welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For more information on our Accessibility Plan, please visit www.hotwatercanada.ca. APPLY via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with resume and cover letter.
Benefits: Extensive benefit program that includes medical benefits, dental, pension, 2 additional days off at the December Holidays and tuition reimbursement.