SECURITY GUARD – KITCHENER
Security Guard - Conestoga College - Doon Campus
Conestoga is one of Ontario’s fastest growing colleges and a leader in polytechnic education. Their career-focused education programs – from apprenticeships to diplomas, degrees to post-graduate certificates, continuing education and part-time studies – all reflect Ontario’s changing job market and help build the skills and knowledge that today’s employers are seeking.
Close to Public Transit:
- Patrol assigned area on foot, on bicycle, or in motor vehicle, as assigned, to ensure personal, building, and equipment security
- Watch for and report irregularities by completing investigations and incident reports, such as security breaches, facility and safety hazards, and emergency situations; contact emergency responders, such as police, fire, and/or ambulance personnel, as required
- Utilize two-way radio and computer applications for communicating site activities
- Sustain effective relationships with key stakeholders and provide specialized security services by enforcing property rules and regulations when required
- Offer support to any person in need such as providing good customer service when providing a security presence, such as providing direction, responding to emergency situation involving violent individuals and injuries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- First Aid & CRP Level C 2
- A Valid Ontario Security Guard License
How to Apply:
Please apply to Jennifer MacDonald: Jmcdonald@paladinsecurity.com