PROGRAM COORDINATOR – FERGUS
Horizon Quest Inc.
Horizon Quest Inc. based in Fergus Ontario, offers inspiring career development training & business support services through a diverse portfolio of educational and general interest seminars, training programs, webinars and print advertising vehicles/mediums to the small-sized business & rural communities. Four sectors we specialize in include computer, safety, business & language training. We offer seminars in Fergus, Mount Forest & Elmira along with other locations when requested.
Close to Public Transit:
December 15, 2018
Approx. 40 hours (including 2 evenings per week)
Ranging from $19-$25/hr - depending on experience
Horizon Quest is seeking a Program Coordinator with proven ability to schedule and coordinate seminars, conferences, webinars and safety training in an efficient and professional manner. They will communicate effectively with colleagues and clients to ensure successful training events. Duties:
- Schedule and facilitate seminars, webinars and conferences
- Communicate with Sales and Marketing Teams
- Communicate with registrants to clarify details prior to events
- Assist instructors with appropriate technical equipment and set up
- Organizational and Facilitation Skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Excellent Telephone Etiquette
- Team Player
- Attention to Detail
- Strong administrative skills
How to Apply:
Please submit cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Horizon Quest, Program Coordinator in the subject line.