PRODUCTION WORKER – FERGUS
Parker Hannifin Corporation (Ontario hose production plant)
Do you have experience working in a manufacturing/production environment, or have you held a job doing general labour work? Are you interested in working in a clean, safety first environment for a great company that provides training, promotional opportunities and long term employment? Join a global leader in motion and control technologies! We are currently hiring full time Production Workers to work at our Fergus location where we manufacture plastic tubing and hose.
Close to Public Transit:
3 shift rotation: 2 weeks on days/2 weeks afternoons/2 weeks nights. Note: Hours and shifts subject to change on seasonality
$17.50/hr. plus competitive shift premiums for afternoon and midnight shifts! First review after six months, attractive retention bonus after six months and benefits from start date
- Wind and package products using auto winders, coilers and other packaging equipment
- Produce the highest level of customer service while maintaining safety, quality, efficiencies and cost
- Maintain a high level of quality control; Investigate errors and take corrective actions
- Maintain a clean, safe and organized work area
- Identify potential improvements, particularly in respect to methods, procedures, safety finds and systems
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Prior manufacturing/production experience is an asset but we are willing to train!
- Demonstrated willingness and ability to learn
- Strong work ethic, reliable and committed to the success of the team
- Ability to use/read measuring tools
- Basic math proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced production environment
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com, with “Production Worker – Parker” in subject line.
We offer: Parker is committed to providing our employees with benefits designed to meet the needs of our employees and their dependents while providing flexibility, financial independence, security and protection. We offer competitive base compensation, a bonus program and opportunities for rapid advancement. Parker encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants’ disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the parker Canada Human Resources Department.