PRESS LINE PERSONNEL – ELORA
Press Line Personnel
Polycorp Ltd. is the industry leader in the design and manufacture of engineered polymer products for a global customer base in the Transportation, Mining and Protective Linings industries. Poly Corp Ltd. Is based in the picturesque Town of Elora ON. The company offers employees, competitive compensation, excellent benefits and enjoyable coworkers. The company is not a far drive from Guelph or Kitchener -Waterloo (30 minute drive). We are looking for Press Line Personnel. The successful candidates will be responsible to make a quality product and maintain a safe work environment when loading and unloading rubber from the presses.
Close to Public Transit:
The company offers employees, competitive compensation, excellent benefits.
- Read press line schedule
- Ensure raw materials are stocked and ready for use
- Load / unload rubber from presses
- Fill out inspections, audits and production reports accurately
- Inspect finished parts for quality and visual appearance
- Trim parts so they are conforming for end use
- Label all parts clearly and accurately
- Ability to do the first off inspections
- Perform daily pre starts.
- Ensure weight of raw materials (prep) is correct prior to loading press
- Record all production data on appropriate forms
- Maintain good housekeeping of area
- Report all Health and safety issues immediately
- Wear all PPE required and work in a safe manner
- NCR's filled out properly with clear, accurate explanation
- Completed High School Diploma and/or equivalent
- Able to read, write and fill out production reports with accuracy
- Team Player
- Blue print reading
- Understands principles of product and service quality
- Good oral and written communications skills
How to Apply:
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Press Line Personnel in the subject headline
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. We are an equal opportunity employer and are committed to providing employment accommodation in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA). Polycorp will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require an accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.