PERSONAL SUPPORT WORKER – FERGUS
Personal Support Worker
Bayshore Home Care
Bayshore Home Care is a fully licensed, bonded and insured home health agency providing premium home health services. There is a difference when you work with Bayshore Home Care. We strive to maintain the health and well-being of our clients in a manner that is most comfortable for them, while keeping their environment safe and secure. For more information, visit http://www.bayshorehomecare.com.
Close to Public Transit:
• Salary from $18 to $19/hr depending on experience. We offer extended health benefits and flexible scheduling. Sign on bonuses up to $1,000. Travel allowance between clients
- Assist clients who are receiving care through the LHIN, in the activities of daily living.
- These duties may include:
- Specialized, client specific procedures (Where training was provided).
- Complete other tasks as requested.
- Graduation from an accredited Personal Support Worker Program.
- HSW level 2 or 3
- Personal Attendant
- Nursing student with 1st year successfully completed
- Foreign trained nurses/Physician
- Persons with experience in providing home care services
- At least one year of recent personal care experience in a similar position or life experience in which similar duties were completed.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in English.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to work independently and as part of a team; able to stand, bend, squat, kneel and reach freely; able to freely lift 23 kilograms; able to travel locally from assignment to assignment
- Candidates should have a reliable mode of transportation as this is home care and they have to travel to see multiple clients in a day
How to Apply:
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org