PACKING/SHIPPING/RECEIVING – GUELPH
Packing, Shipping and Receiving
Chiron Compounding Pharmacy Inc.
Chiron Compounding Pharmacy is hiring for contract fulltime shipping and receiving position. Chiron is an independently owned, state of the art compounding pharmacy located in Guelph, ON. Chiron is dedicated to providing the highest level of customer service and quality of compounded medications.
Close to Public Transit:
No evenings, weekends or holidays
9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Accurately and efficiently packaging medication to be shipped
- Generating labels for packages using FedEx and Purolator systems
- Receiving a range of medications and supplies
- Providing shipping quotes to customer service representatives
- Tracking packages for customer service representatives
- Counting tablets and capsules using a counting machine
- Labeling and Counting certain products to be checked by a pharmacist
- Maintaining inventories of supplies
- Completing all required documentation
- Regular cleaning of workstation and equipment
- Able to work in a fast paced environment
- Able to work independently and as a part of the team
- Experience in shipping, receiving and packaging
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented
- High School Diploma required
- Work with a range of chemicals and excipients therefore allergies must be disclosed.
- Must be able to perform physical tasks. Full range of movement is required. Most tasks require individual to be on their feet.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to Sue Gordon: email@example.com