PACKAGER/MACHINE EXTRUSION OPERATOR – FERGUS
Packager/Machine Extrusion Operator (starting off in the packaging role)
Parker Hannifin Corporation
Engineering Your Success: Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and control technologies. For 100 years the company has engineered the success of its customers in a wide range of diversified industrial and aerospace markets. Parker’s engineering expertise and broad range of core technologies uniquely positions the company to help solve the world’s greatest engineering challenges. A Parker employee makes a positive impact on the world, and in turn, we strive to make a positive impact on the lives of our employees.
Close to Public Transit:
Day/Afternoon rotation shifts (2 weeks on days/2 weeks on afternoon rotation) Nights: 12 a.m. to 8 a.m.
$17.50 hr. to start (+shift bonus’s)
- Produce products up to and including 2" inside diameter
- Wind and package products using auto winders, coilers and other packaging equipment
- Troubleshoot and investigate errors to uncover root causes and take corrective action
- Utilize available resources to provide the highest level of customer service while maintaining safety, quality, efficiencies and cost
- Identify potential improvements, particularly in respect to methods, procedures, safety finds and systems
- Drive and support Lean manufacturing initiatives
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Prior manufacturing/production experience with machine set-up and changeover, preferred
- Physically fit; ability to stand throughout shifts and lift heavy weights repetitively; mechanically inclined
- Basic math proficiency
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to use/read measuring tools
- Customer service focus and the ability to work exceedingly well as a member of team
- Ability to work accurately and efficiently in a fast-paced production environment
- An understanding of thermoplastic manufacturing
How to Apply:
Email resume to email@example.com, with Machine Extrusion Operator – Parker in subject line – stating which shift interested in. (days/afternoon or nights) Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.