MATERIAL SERVICES ASSOCIATE – ELORA
Material Services Associate
Jefferson Elora Corporation
JEC is an auto-parts manufacturer based in beautiful Elora, Ontario just a short drive from Guelph, Kitchener, Waterloo and Orangeville. We specialize in Metal Stamping and Robotic Welding. JEC is committed to using unique and specialized manufacturing techniques for the timely delivery of the highest quality products at the lowest possible cost. Our associates are our most valuable resources; we celebrate our milestones, team achievements and successes on a regular basis! We have social events regularly and a full service cafeteria for our associates to enjoy!
Close to Public Transit:
Days: 6 a.m.-3 p.m.; Afternoons: 3:30 p.m.-12 a.m. or 4:30 p.m.-1 a.m. 2 week rotation
- Separate all day orders
- Retrieve all parts from production line and/or inventory stock inventory at production line
- Unload, reload trucks; receive or load trailer to order
- Ensures delivery of products to and from weld lines.
- Receive inventory and put product in proper location
- Other duties may be assigned
- Build customer orders including picking parts, verifying, production tags, processing paperwork, wrap and strap each order, complete manifest and place in correct location on dock
- Ships parts as required to customer
- Deliver finished weld products to dock area.
- Delivery of raw stampings to weld lines
- Set up skids and equipment for next day orders; pick parts for inventory next day’s orders
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other associates of the organization.
How to Apply:
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this Job, the associate is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.The associate is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.