LINE COOK – HARRISTON
Harry Stone's has been serving up time-honoured family recipes in the local community since 2008. In the historic Collison House building, we give our customers a great dining experience, with the best food and best service, every time. Harry Stone’s is proud to be serving local producers and brewers in the community.
Close to Public Transit:
Open 7 days a week
- Cook meats, fish, vegetables, soups and other hot food products as well as prepare and portion food products prior to cooking. Also perform other duties in the areas of food and final plate preparation including plating and garnishing of cooked items and preparing appropriate garnishes for all hot menu item plates.
- Wash, chop, and prepare various food items
- Measure and assemble ingredients for menu items
- Maintain accurate food inventory, properly storing and rotating inventories
- Checking and recording temperatures
- Restocking kitchen for subsequent shifts
- Cook orders in a timely manner with exceptional quality
- Ensure food prep area and kitchen are cleaned and sanitized at end of shift.
- Keep records and accounts
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to get along with all
- Knowledge / experience within the hospitality field; Graduate of a Culinary Program an asset
- Responsible, reliable and dependable
- Self-motivated, personable and professional
- Excellent customer service and teamwork skills
- Willing to learn and take direction as well as ask questions if unsure
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time and move heavy items
- Smart Serve certified
- Certification in Food Safety Training (or willingness to get prior to starting)
How to Apply:
Please see link for more details on this position https://harrystones.com/harry-stones-careers-line-cook To Apply: Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - Please put job title in subject line