LINE COOK – FERGUS
Leslie Public House
Check us out on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/lesliepublichouse/ Or Website: lesliepublichouse.com Leslie Public House is a quant cozy pub in Fergus, Ontario. Owned by Rosa Contini and Tyson Spitzer, the high school sweethearts bring their passion for hospitality to life! The pub is named after Tyson's Scottish Clan "Leslie". They are proud to sport the Clan Leslie tartan and try to incorporate as much of their Scottish heritage as possible. The menu consists of lots of Scottish pub dishes and some salads and tex mex as well. They are always offering new delicious feature dishes. The staff is friendly and the food is delicious so be sure to check out Leslie Public House on your next visit to Fergus!
Close to Public Transit:
11 a.m.-3 p.m. Wednesday to Saturday. 11 a.m.-8 p.m. Sundays
- Setting up and stocking stations with all necessary supplies.
- Preparing food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, and preparing sauces)
- Cooking menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Reliable, dependable and flexible
- Able to follow direction and be willing to learn
- Food and beverage knowledge
- Enjoy working hard in a fast paced team environment
- Smart Serve and Safe Food Handling Certifications (or willing to get)
How to Apply:
Please drop off a resume at Leslie Public House or email to: email@example.com