LATHE OPERATOR – GUELPH
About Walinga: Leadership in Engineered Transportation Equipment since 1954 “Building any body for anybody.” A mantra coined long ago by John Medemblik and Case Walinga, the founders of Walinga. They wanted people to know that there were different ways of doing things: that you no longer had to settle for the status quo. There was now a company building to customer specifications at a fair price and without compromise.
Close to Public Transit:
Dependent on experience. Walinga offers competitive wages and benefit package
- Prepare lathes for operation
- Prepare materials for fabrication
- Operate lathes in a safe and efficient manner
- Perform quality control on finished parts
- Oversee routine maintenance
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints and drawings.
- Should be familiar with working with the required tooling and setups.
- May be required to run other miscellaneous equipment (ie. autosaw, aluminum saw, drill, angle roller) in a manufacturing environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Adhere to all health and safety procedures.
- Works well with others and independently
- Communicates effectively
- Attention to detail
How to Apply:
Interested applicants can submit a resume with Lathe Operator- Walinga in the subject line to: Faith Loft at firstname.lastname@example.org