LANDSCAPE TECHNICIAN/DRIVER – GUELPH
Cutting Edge Property Services
Here at Cutting Edge, we are looking for professional and reliable employees that are interested in stable and rewarding work. We are a local company providing property maintenance services in Guelph since 2004. We are committed to efficient and reliable service while using quality products and professional practices. We are looking for a full-time Landscape Labourer and Driver that has experience in the field to join our team. After an initial training period, employees will be expected to work with a small team to accomplish daily goals, with minimal on-going supervision. In a nutshell, the position offered is labour intensive but also provides rewarding work, valuable learning experiences, and the opportunity for employee health care benefits and advancement within the company.
Close to Public Transit:
The hours are generally Monday to Friday: 7:30 am - 5:30 pm or 6 pm. The hours and schedule are subject to the weather, in turn, some Saturday work will be required, if we lose a day or two throughout the week with the rain.
The wage rate per hour will be between $17-19/ hour
· Spring to Fall: Property maintenance tasks seasonal cleanups, and landscape installations
· Winter: Residential snow shoveling and operating snow blower (wages are structured differently in the winter)
· Physical Labour: mowing lawns, raking, weeding, general garden clean up, planting, shoveling dirt, wheelbarrowing, snow shoveling and snow blowing, some heavy lifting (over 80 lbs)
· Operating Equipment and tools such as a hedge trimmer, power edger, line trimmer (weed wacker), push mower, leaf blower, and lawn aerator
· Driving in all weather conditions
· Detailed log keeping
· Working alongside with staff
· Work independently to accomplish set daily/weekly tasks
· Upkeep health and safety standards and responsible for ensuring you are wearing their P.P.E.
· Abide by and uphold company systems and procedures
· Work proficiently to accomplish set daily/weekly task
Job Requirements: Must be able to commute to work (163 Inkerman St., Guelph) / Able to perform physical work/ In the winter must be able to work on call
Additional Desirable Skills or Training: G License / Clean Driver's Abstract /Able to drive manual transmission / WHMIS Trained / First Aid / Working at Heights
How to Apply:
Interested applicants are can submit a resume with the job title in the subject line to: Katie at email@example.com