LABOURERS – GUELPH
Close to Public Transit:
$15-$18/hr depending on experience
- Work with your crew under the supervision of a foreperson on a variety of landscape construction projects such as installing retaining walls, patios, walkways, gardens, water features and much more. Perform additional duties as required.
- Previous experience preferred but will train
- Looking for an positive, energetic, self-motivated candidate who is an excellent communicator and able to work in a team setting
- Should be able to lift 50lbs consistently
- Must have steel toed boots
- Work outdoors in the elements
- Based out of Guelph – pay rate is $15-$18 depending on experience
- Driver’s license and vehicle preferred
How to Apply:
Call Cory directly at 226-203-2171 or Email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.