BATCHING OPERATOR – MOOREFIELD
Batching Operator - Feed Mill
Spectrum Feeds Services Ltd., Moorefield (approx. 14 kms from Palmerston, 38 km's from Fergus)
We are a fast growing, family run medium sized business in Moorefield Ontario, seeking the proper candidate for a position as feed batching operator - using a semi-computerized batching system to make feed.
Close to Public Transit:
8 hour shifts (no weekend work). 6 a.m. start; all paid stat holidays off
$18-$20/hr to start (dependent on previous experience)
- Basic computer skills; must have a level of comfort around electronic equipment and automation
- Reliable, dependable and responsible
- Diligent and hardworking
- Good physical condition; able to repetitively lift 25 kg
- Willingness to learn and take direction; , open to learning new skills
- Safety conscious
- No formal education required - although feed mill or farming experience is a major asset.
- Running batching system in feed mill
- Feed bags are 25kg – must be comfortable lifting bags repetitively
- Equipment problem solving skills is a strong asset
How to Apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com with Spectrum Feeds, General Labourer in subject line.