CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE – GUELPH
Customer Service Representative
The UPS Store
Close to Public Transit:
Part time, Monday-Saturday: various shifts between 9 a.m. and 6:30 p.m.; Saturdays 10 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Smile. Greet customers and determine how to exceed their expectations
- Delivers outstanding customer service to walk-in customers and telephone inquiries
- Continuously practices good listening skills with customers, UPS Store team members, and leadership
- Takes ownership of the customer’s shipping needs and offers viable solutions
- Takes action to learn all product and service offerings, alternative solutions, and industry trends
- Completes tasks in a quick turn environment
- Manages projects and follows through to completion
- Maintains a clean, organized, and safe working environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Receive, sort and place mails in mailbox modules accurately.
- Receive and process packages for couriers (UPS, DHL, etc).
- Pack contents for shipping using established procedures and products
- Operate copiers/printers, fax, binding/finishing equipment etc.
- Graphic Design experience is a definite asset. In this case, you need to be able to set up print jobs, and also be capable of designing business cards and address other customers' graphics needs.
- General Housekeeping Qualifications:
- Must be fluent in English. • Excellent communication skills
- Retail / Sales customer service experience
- Ability to multi-task
- Computer skills required; Working knowledge of Windows 7/10
- Previous experience with office equipment including but not limited to photocopiers, printers binding equipment is an asset.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
How to Apply:
Please email Cover Letter and Resume to Rakesh at Store82@theupsstore.ca