CUSTOMER SERVICE – FERGUS
Customer Service - Hardware & Sports Department
Close to Public Transit:
Part Time (up to 30 hours/week) Must be available to work days, 1 evening & every other weekend.
- Provides excellent customer service to all customers while shopping, requiring help to find product and information.
- Locates products in the warehouse.
- Answers questions and provides friendly advice and services to customers.
- Responds to and handles customer inquiries, requests and concerns in a timely manner, over the phone and in person.
- Handles multiple customers in an effective and efficient manner.
- Deals with challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Learns about new products on a regular basis.
- Keeps up to date with in-store promotions, in-store deals and product locations.
- Ensures that retail basics tasks are executed efficiently (e.g., stocking, labels, facing, etc.).
- Stocks shelves and merchandise display areas using modules and planograms as guidelines.
- Maintains inventory accuracy and identifies/reports low stock levels (e.g., hole check and bin cap analysis).
- Operates computer and RF gun and enters all relevant coding in Canadian Tire systems.
- Friendly and helpful; customer service experience preferred
- Mature, detail oriented, organized
- Reliable and dependable
- Willing to learn
How to Apply:
Please send resume to Faith at email@example.com with employer and position in subject line.