Program Includes 60 Hours Of Paid Pre-employment Training Over One Month And A Paid Job Placement Up To 6 Months.
- Be paid an allowance equivalent to minimum wage while attending pre-employment training to promote job readiness
- Acquire skills on interview skills, professionalism, work-life balance and employer expectations
- Be supported through a paid job placement
- Receive mentorship and work transition support
- Between 15 and 29 years of age
- Not in school full-time
- Out of work
- Facing barriers in employment
Weekly Information Sessions Are Being Held For Those Who Are Interested
Every Tuesday at 10am
at 2nd Chance Employment Counselling, 177 Norfolk Street.
For More Information About Youth Job Connection
please call 823-2440 ext.232 or e-mail email@example.com